Why join fiin?
fiin membership provides access to unique insight and intelligence into food and drink authenticity trends, enabling a more strategic and targeted approach to supply chain assurance.
Members receive a breadth of quantitative and qualitative data and insight into food authenticity in the UK and globally, which include:
- Anonymised data reports from the collated results of member testing and traceability exercises
- A quarterly report on the top ten areas of food authenticity focus, based on exclusive member insight and intelligence
- A quarterly publication on global food supply chain integrity, developed by Professor Chris Elliott, independent adviser to fiin and The Institute for Global Food Security, Queen’s University Belfast
In addition, fiin has a clear and structured system of two-way information sharing with regulators on industry challenges including the Food Standards Agency (FSA), Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI), Food Standards Scotland (FSS) and the National Food Crime Unit (NFCU).
Through these relationships and our extensive network, we are not only able to share key information on industry trends on a quarterly basis, but also member e-alerts on current issues in real time.
Supported by Campden BRI, the intelligence and insight that fiin can provide grows with its membership base. By joining our pioneering network, you will ensure the UK continues to be leading-edge in deterring food fraud.
- Small businesses with a turnover of less than £10 million, membership fee £500 per annum
- Medium businesses with a turnover of more than £10 million but less than £100 million, membership fee £1,500 per annum
- Large businesses with a turnover of more than £100 million, membership fee £3,000 per annum